Are you ready to treat your sensitive teeth? If you are tired of enduring pain with your favorite beverages or treats, then it’s time to see the dentist! Your sensitive teeth can be treated and could be a warning sign something is amiss in your oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Charles Peter is willing to help you with your oral health concerns. That is why our team in Clearwater, Florida, is happy to share with you some necessary insight into your oral health concerns.
Here is a list of ways you can treat your sensitive teeth:
– Visit your dentist for help. Sensitive teeth could be trying to tell you about a cavity you can’t see, or another situation your dentist will need to address as soon as possible.
– Apply a sensitive toothpaste to your toothbrush to help your teeth.
– Fluoride can boost your tooth enamel, so use mouthwash with fluoride in it to aid your teeth.
– Use a soft-bristled toothbrush that is gentle on your teeth, so you are not brushing too hard wearing down your tooth enamel.
– Avoid any over-the-counter teeth-whitening kit. These treatment kits wear down your enamel and can spur on sensitive teeth. If you want to whiten your teeth, be sure to talk to a professional before applying any treatment on your own.
If you need help treating your sensitive teeth, or if you would like to schedule a dental checkup, please call us today at 727-785-7202 to make an appointment with a professional. Our dental team at Charles A. Peter, DMD, PL is happy to share with you insight on your oral health and help you in any way we can.