Have you begun making plans to ensure your maximum satisfaction can be obtained this Halloween without causing unnecessary stress and damage to your teeth and gums? Here are a few amazing tips to consider:
– Entice your children with non-sugar rewards this Halloween by swapping out their candy for other incentives, such as cash or toys.
– Avoid snacking over long periods of time, as this can increase the rate of tooth decay.
– If you need additional oral health care treatments, visit your dentist.
– Continue to brush your teeth twice daily as well as floss once daily as well.
– Instead of consuming unhealthy sweets this Halloween, consider opting in for only healthy treats.
– Set up candy guidelines on how many snacks you allow yourself per day as well as disposal plans for getting rid of candy after Halloween has ended.
– Check any candy that you make collect or purchase, and remove those pieces that may be too hazardous for your oral health. This includes products that can cause dental erosion, chipping or cracking, or speed up tooth decay.
If you need additional protection, and would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Charles Peter at Charles A. Peter, DMD, PL, please call us to at 727-785-7202, or stop by our office in Clearwater, Florida. We wish you a ‘spooktacular’ Halloween!