Dental crowns can reverse sad frowns. Due to the material used in the crafting of dental crowns, they can be adjusted based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect fragmented teeth from future damage. Here are just a few of the advantages that dental crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns can be used to effectively hold a dental filling in place in the event not enough tooth exists.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is injured or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
– Dental crowns can piece together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental treatments such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be covered and protected with dental crowns.
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gum line for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other varieties of damage from occurring to a tooth.
For additional oral health care treatment, Dr. Charles Peter and our team at Charles A. Peter, DMD, PL are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our dental office in Clearwater, Florida, please contact us at 727-785-7202 to speak with a member of our team. Don’t let damaged teeth control your life. It’s time to fight back with dental crowns and get the smile you deserve!